[Swift-user] Swift-MosaStore integration problem

Emalayan Vairavanathan svemalayan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 14:35:13 CDT 2011

Dear All,

When I try to run the HelloWorld.swift with MosaStore (MosaStore is a distributed storage developed by us) it is terminating with an error.

Here HelloWorld.swift script is copied into the MosaStore filesystem.  Also
Swift has write permission in the file system. Because it can create some temporary files (swift.log and first-20111026-1848-hmo97vu7.log).
But then it prints the error below and terminates (I have attached the
log files. I am using swift 0.93).

Max heap: 259522560
Recompilation suppressed.
Detailed exception:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /tmp/mount/dir1/first.kml (No such file or directory)
    at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:58)
    at org.globus.cog.karajan.Loader.load(Loader.java:209)
    at org.griphyn.vdl.karajan.Loader.main(Loader.java:157)
Could not start execution.
    /tmp/mount/dir1/first.kml (No such file or directory)

It seems the Mosastore didnt receive any callback to create first.kml. I think, due to some reasons
 JVM assumes the storage is not available and terminate the swift program. So I am wondering whether you can provide any hint about this issue.

Also I would like to build the swift in debug mode in order to run it with jdb (to get more information). Please let me know how to build the swift in debug mode?

Thank you
Emalayan