[Swift-user] badness

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 12 15:47:45 CDT 2011

Its likely coming from the toString method of org/griphyn/vdl/karajan/ArrayIndexFutureList.java
- at least thats the only place I see the string Badness in cog/modules/swift/. I did not search the rest of cog. Can you get a stack trace from the line that prints Badness?

Mihael, do you know what the cause is?

- Mike