[Swift-user] Problem in 0.92 source branch - do not use till corrected

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 31 21:48:31 CDT 2011

Dear Swift Users,

On March 29 we discovered that the Release 0.92 branches of the Swift and CoG trees were changed after the release and a concurrency bug was introduced. If you are running Swift from this *source code* base, please revert back to a known-working release such as the 0.92 binary release if at all possible.

We're working on restoring the 0.92 SVN branch to the correct state and will report back to this email list when that is done.

Michael Wilde
Argonne National Laboratory