[Swift-user] gensites documentation

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 31 21:01:34 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

https://sites.google.com/site/swiftguide/home/managingsites

>I want to use it to generate
> a pads-coaster implementation that I have written by hand to add into
> my run script but not sure how to use this.

See if you can figure out how to proceed from the doc above and the source code, and suggest what you think is a reasonable approach on swift-devel.

We're discussing a few changes to gensites but want to move it forward to production and supported use.

I noted somewhere that the -l option mentioned doesnt seem to be in the current code - not sure what the issue is.

You can probably add new templates without much discussion. Ive suggested some kind of help test mechanism for each template and its parameters.