[Swift-user] sites file question

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 23 21:18:52 CDT 2011

Since you have a run script, you can have it generate the sites file from a shell "here document" in which you can place shell variables, which will get substituted when the here document is referenced.

David's gew gensites command does this, so you can likely use gensites itself from your run script, with your own sites file templates.

if you need to, you can pass the same variables into your Swift script via the -param=value parameters at the end of the command line.

- Mike