[Swift-user] 3rd party transfer optimization

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 14 14:04:17 CDT 2011

This should be in in trunk swift r4176 cog r3062.

What you need to mess with is a file in etc called bpd.conf. It's lines
are in the form:
source, destination -> bufferSize

This file was (and may still be) in the standard format used by TGCP, so
presumably you can fetch it from an existing TGCP installation. However,
it is already provided in swift, but may not be up to date.

Please test and let me know if it works.

Mihael