[Swift-user] 3rd party transfer optimization

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 13 11:22:13 CDT 2011

Allan, this ability does not exist to my knowledge, but sounds useful.

(Its similar in nature to Sheri's request for adding qsub attributes).

Have you verified (ie by hardcoding the desired value) that it will improve the data transfer rates?

If so, and if you can add it, that would be great.
Are you running off of trunk or a branch?

Lets move discussion to swift-devel to discuss how this would work and where to make the change.

- Mike