[Swift-user] Fwd: Journal of Grid Computing has got impact factor 1.556

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Wed Jul 27 16:55:33 CDT 2011

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Journal of Grid Computing has got impact factor 1.556
Date: 	Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:11:57 +0200 (CEST)
From: 	Kacsuk Peter <kacsuk at sztaki.hu>
To:
	iraicu at cs.iit.edu

Dear All,

As the previous editors of JOGC there is a good news for you: The 2010
Impact Factors have just been released and JOGC is included first time. It
has an impact factor of 1.556 and is ranked 43/126 journals in Computer
Science/Information Systems and 29/97 in Computer Science/Theory and
Methods.

So not bad at all for a first ranking.

It is worth to have a look at the following web page where Springer shows
the journals of High Impact Factors - Increased Impact Factors - First
Impact Factors

http://www.springer.com/computer/computer+journals?SGWID=0-40100-12-836504-0

Here you can see that JOGC has got the highest IF among the journals of
First Impact Factors and ranked higher than many Springer journals that
had got IF earlier.

Many thanks for your contribution to achieve this outstanding performance.

May I ask you to distribute this information to grid and cloud
communities/projects that you have got contact with and invite them to
submit more articles in the future? I think that this impact factor makes
JOGC attractive enough for many researchers to publish papers in it.

Regards,
Peter