[Swift-user] job name coaster

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 5 22:03:48 CDT 2011

Sarah, I see that you were working on some aspects of job naming back in October:

http://mail.ci.uchicago.edu/pipermail/swift-devel/2010-October/006851.html

Was this change committed, and if so how do you use it? The thread above seems to discuss jobnames for GRAM. Does it work for GRAM only, or other provider combinations?

- Mike