[Swift-user] Re: mapping question

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:44:39 CDT 2011

Hello,
   I have a situation that I am not sure how to resolve.  I have an app that
has this interface.
      myapp infile outfile metadata

The Swift app declaration i have is
      app ( Image outfile) myapp( Image infile Meta metadata)
      {
          myapp @infile @outfile @metadata;
      }

Howerver, myapp creates two files.  It creates a file with @outfile as the
filename and creates another file that is @outfile_area as the file name.
 How in swift do I map to the @outfile_area file since it is created just
based on the name of outfile?  Currently, I don't map the file so the file
is not staged out so it is deleted presumably when my jobs have finished
executed.  This file is not necessary for my workflow to complete but it is
another metadata file that helps in the approximation of the final image.