[Swift-user] Argument list to long

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 19:51:21 CDT 2010

  This environment variable can be set to anything? As long as it is not
null? For instance in my login shell I can execute the command:
export SWIFT_GEN_SCRIPTS=1
and it will generate these run.sh?

--
Jon

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Albert Einstein