[Swift-user] coaster-service local service port

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 8 16:30:39 CDT 2010

Allan, the only help I know of for the command is:

com$ coaster-service -help
Usage:
  coaster-service <options>

        where options are:

    [(-port | -p) <port>]
      Specifies which port to start the service on

    [-nosec]
      Disables GSI security and uses plain TCP sockets instead

    [-proxy <file>]
      Specifies the location of a proxy credential that will be used
      for authentication. If not specified, the default proxy will be
      used.

    [-local]
      Binds the service to the loopback interface

    [(-help | -h)]
      Displays usage information

Mike