[Swift-user] passive worker job assignments

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 4 12:47:05 CDT 2010

Do you mean "how many jobs will each worker run concurrently"? I think that is workersPerNode, which is still in effect in passive mode as far as I know.

So I would think you start one worker per compute node, and workersPerNode (which should really be renamed concurrentJobsPerWorker) determines how many jobs each worker will concurrently launch.

Thats my understanding; Mihael and Justin should correct or confirm this.

- Mike