[Swift-user] PADS

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 13:27:16 CDT 2010

  Hello,
     Anyone having a problem using Swift on PADS?  I updated Swift and
cog to the most recent from trunk and now I cannot compile Swift on
PADS.  I have to use bridled or another ci machine that shares the
filesystem and compile there.  I then come back to PADS to execute my
swift script and get all sorts of errors.  Is anyone experiencing
similar problems when using PADS?

--
Jon

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Albert Einstein