[Swift-user] Coasters local:pbs and the coasters.log file debug output

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 5 17:53:25 CDT 2010

Matthew, thats actually a very *good* question, and I dont know the answer (but we should document it).

I think you want to set a log4j property in the swift file etc/log4j.properties. Hopefully the message below, from the swift-user list provides a clue. Im not sure this is the exact setting you need, or something similar.

I think to find the precise answer you'd need to look for the message you want in the source code under provider-coaster and then set the corresponding log4j property to debug.

See also Justin's posts on simplified logging which may interact with this.

Mihael can provide the exact answer; Justin is offline at the moment.

Mike