[Swift-user] Compile Error

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:51:14 CDT 2010

OMG.  Thank you.  Yea that is a bad error message.  I did not even think
about reading through those lines based on the message.  Thanks.

--
Jon

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Albert Einstein