[Swift-user] Compile Error

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:19:59 CDT 2010

Hello,
     I am getting a compile error and not sure how to fix it.

         Could not start execution.
             Compile error in foreach statement at line 81: Type
DiffStruct is not defined.

     I understand the error but I have defined DiffStruct at the top of
the file.
         type DiffStruct
         {
             int cntl1;
             int cntl2;
             Image plus;
             Image minus;
             Image diff;
         }

     I have also declared Image as a type.  Using Image gives me no
problems.  The line that the error comes on is:

         foreach diff_entry, i in diffs

     where diffs is an array of DiffStruct that was created using the
csv_mapper.  Does anyone know what the problem is?  Thanks in advance.

--
Jon

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Albert Einstein