[Swift-user] Swift error

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:58:27 CDT 2010

Hello,
     I am getting a weird error when running swift.

         Progress:
         Execution failed:
             Progress:  Submitting:1  Failed:1 Failed but can retry:1
         Exception in cat:
         Arguments: [./two.txt]
         Host: localhost
         Directory: file_creation-20100725-1852-vdrruxr0/jobs/n/cat-nmkupcvj
         stderr.txt:
         stdout.txt:

         ----

         Caused by:
             The following output files were not created by the
application: file://localhost/new_dir/new_two.txt
         It took 6 seconds

This has just popped up recently.  I updated my swift trunk yesterday
and rebuilt it today and started getting this error.  Attached is a tar
file containg my run.

--
Jon

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Albert Einstein