[Swift-user] Re: Swift documentation is back online

Stitt Timothy tstitt at cscs.ch
Mon Apr 19 04:32:07 CDT 2010

Now worries Mike...thanks for that. All working now.

Cheers,

Tim.

On Apr 17, 2010, at 9:54 PM, Michael Wilde wrote:

Timothy, all - my apologies for the outage.

- Mike

----- "Michael Wilde" <wilde at mcs.anl.gov<mailto:wilde at mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:

Thanks for spotting this, Tim. Ive notified our sysadmin team to
correct the problem (caused by web server re-orgs done yesterday). I
hope this will be fixed by the end of the day (CDT) if not sooner.

- Mike

----- "Stitt Timothy" <tstitt at cscs.ch<mailto:tstitt at cscs.ch>> wrote:

Dear Swift Development Team,

I was interested in playing around with Swift for the first time
today
but I can't seem to access the Quickstart and Tutorial HTML pages on
the project website. I am receiving some PHP related warnings and
errors when I access the links.

I would be grateful if you could look into this...particularly for
the
Quickstart guide that doesn't have an accompanying PDF version.

Regards,

Tim.

Timothy Stitt Ph.D
National Support Services
Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS), Switzerland
Phone: +41 (0) 91 610 8233

Email: stitt(at)cscs.ch<http://cscs.ch>

Michael Wilde
Argonne National Laboratory