[Swift-user] Can't Access Swift Quickstart and Tutorial HTML Pages

Stitt Timothy tstitt at cscs.ch
Thu Apr 15 08:06:57 CDT 2010

Dear Swift Development Team,

I was interested in playing around with Swift for the first time today but I can't seem to access the Quickstart and Tutorial HTML pages on the project website. I am receiving some PHP related warnings and errors when I access the links.

I would be grateful if you could look into this...particularly for the Quickstart guide that doesn't have an accompanying PDF version.

Regards,

Tim.

Timothy Stitt Ph.D
National Support Services
Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS), Switzerland
Phone: +41 (0) 91 610 8233

Email: stitt(at)cscs.ch<http://cscs.ch>