[Swift-user] Problems running example scripts

Rickard Westerlund onionknigh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:05:46 CDT 2010

Hello,
I've got problems running swift scripts on both Windows and Linux. On
Windows I get errors that indicate my system is expected to be Unix,
output here: http://pastebin.com/CqwFrxDx
Is there something wrong with my configuration or is there a lack of
Windows support?

On Linux I can't get the regexp.swift and foreach.swift to run
properly, they both complain about the character '1' in the regexp
transform. Changing the expression to "\\1count" from "\1count" seems
to make it compile, but then I get the following output:
http://pastebin.com/NDWK4541
Every other example works fine though.

---
Rickard Westerlund