[Swift-user] Chesnoknov workflow

Wei Tan wtan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 27 11:49:54 CDT 2009

I got this result when running swift-plot-log

Log file path is /tmp/wtan/workingdir/ecg3-20091026-1332-fkizh09c.log
Log is in directory /tmp/wtan/workingdir
Log basename is ecg3-20091026-1332-fkizh09c
Now in directory /tmp/swift-plot-log-btGjiRNxbiel5334
make: ../swift-0.9/bin/../libexec/log-processing//makefile: No such file
or directory
make: *** No rule to make target
`../swift-0.9/bin/../libexec/log-processing//makefile'.  Stop.

 From the webpage, it seems that I need to install gnuplot 4.0, gnu m4,
gnu textutils, perl first?
I am working on it and will post the result here.

Thanks,

Wei