[Swift-user] How to use the swift command "text mode monitor" -tui ?

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 4 13:02:15 CST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 12:54 -0600, Michael Wilde wrote:
> How does one switch between the various tabs on the Swift command's
> "-tui" text mode monitor?
>
> Im on a Macbook, and tried number keys, alt-number, function keys, etc,
> but nothing seems to be recognized.

The function keys should work on standard terminals (including the OS X
terminal).

There may be certain configurations for which things don't work (I heard
reports of GNU screen interfering with things on OS X).

So it would be helpful if you could mention exactly what kind of
configuration you're using.