[Swift-user] Mapper.Factory.java

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 17 11:51:08 CDT 2009

Erin, the Mapper classes should be in the source tree in an svn checkout.

But unless you have a very exotic mapper need, I suggest using the
external "ext" mapper described in the user guide. This is far simpler,
and can handle most situations Ive encountered.

Can you try the ext mapper first, and report back if you dont think its
capable of meeting your needs?  Its a far better way to learn how
mappers work.

- Mike