[Swift-user] weird "non output" from swift procedure

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 10 14:20:24 CDT 2009

Erin, I suspect that since you did not specify any mappings, that *if*
the script ran correctly, it produced output files under the directory
_concurrent.

This "concurrent" mapper and its directory convention are the default
when no output mapping is specified, and is described in the user guide.

Can you check is the expected output files (which will have weird names)
is under that directory? (Do an "ls -lRt" on it).

- Mike