[Swift-user] [swift-plot-log]

Melinda Chin me.melly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:52:44 CDT 2009

I have some of the log files of the run we made today and I was trying out
swift-plot-log on them, however, I'm running to some slight problems.  It
seems like it runs just fine but at the end there is a make error.  I
thought it might be that I was suppose to run swift-plot-log from the bin
since it expects the libexec to to be in a specific place I tried that, but
it still has the same error.  Also I believe that problem of where to run
swift-plot-log was solved when I added in my .bashrc a PATH = ... and export
path of where my swift was located.

This is last error I see is: (only one too as far as I can tell)
=======================================================================================================================================
make: *** [kickstart.html] Error 1
rm karatasks.FILE_OPERATION.sorted-start.event
karatasks.JOB_SUBMISSION.Queue.sorted-start.event karatasks.last
dost.JOB_SUBMISSION.seenstates karatasks.FILE_TRANSFER.sorted-start.event
execute.last
karatasks.JOB_SUBMISSION.Queue.ei_SUBMISSION.Active.sorted-start.event
execute.seenstates karatasks.FILE_OPERATION.seenstates
karatasks.JOB_SUBMISSIOs.FILE_OPERATION.eip createdirset.event
karatasks.JOB_SUBMISSION.event dostageout.sorted-by-duration
karatasks.FILE_OPERATION.event execute2.seenstates
karatasks.FILE_TRANSFER.eip dostagein.sorted-by-duration
karatasks.JOB_SUBMISSIOks.JOB_SUBMISSION.Active.eip
karatasks.FILE_TRANSFER.event execute2.last execute.sorted-start.event
karatasks.JOB_SUks.JOB_SUBMISSION.Active.event

Thank you,
Melinda Chin