[Swift-user] info on Throttle

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 1 17:07:16 CDT 2009

The starting place is to read the throttle property descriptions in the
users guide, and in the default properties file in the swift etc/ dir.

Then you can read the swift-devel email archives, but unfortunately
these are not easily searchable.

There are some papers I or others need to send you - from Xi Li,
Zhengxiong Hou, and maybe others.

In the meantime maybe others on the list can provide initial suggestions.

For now, just use the default values, observe the behavior, and write to
the list regarding behavior you feel is unexpected or poor.

- Mike