[Swift-user] mixing gram execution and local filesystem providers

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Feb 2 03:35:02 CST 2009

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009, Allan Espinosa wrote:

> I did some retests using local for that one and found out something
> was wrong in my site deployment (misplaced binaries of the
> application).
>
> sorry about that.

Ok, so the actual subject line of this thread is not a problem any more?
;)

As far as I can tell, the only combination which isn't working for you is
coasters with local:pbs?

If that is so, and you are using 0.8, then its likely that you're
encountering a walltime formatting problem which we discovered (as a
result of stuff you reported last week). That was working as of about 12h
ago. So if you want to use coasters and the pbs provider then you should
have a source build with at least cog >= r2270.