[Swift-user] Re: [Swift-devel] How to the maximum number of concurrent jobs allowed on a site to a fixed size?

Yi Zhu yizhu at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 6 16:50:35 CDT 2009

Hi Mihael

Now, I just set the initialScorer to a ridiculously high value (e.g.
10000), and swift seems can automatically scale it down to the range,
and then I set the throttle.factor according, therefore I could get a
fixed maximum number according to the formula:

2+ score (range 0.1 -100)* throttle.factor

-Yi