[Swift-user] Swift restarts with iterate?

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Apr 15 14:34:43 CDT 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Michael Wilde wrote:

> Is the restart feature designed to correctly handle restarts of scripts with
> active, possibly nested, iterate statements?

I think, though, that foreach is more the construct for the use case of
iterating over a growing collection of files.

Do a foreach over a mapepd collection of files. Run swift again with a
bigger mapped collection of files, and if you are using the restart stuff
described earlier in this thread, it will run only on the new entries.