[Swift-user] swift on fermigrid site question

Alina Bejan abejan at ci.uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 2 11:38:12 CDT 2008

Alright, these are the outputs:

[abejan at communicado examples]$ globus-job-run fermigridosg1.fnal.gov/jobmanager-condor /bin/echo foo

condor_exec.exe: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by condor_exec.exe)

[abejan at communicado examples]$ globus-url-copy file:///etc/group gsiftp://fermigridosg1.fnal.gov/grid/data/abejan-test-1
GlobusUrlCopy error: UrlCopy transfer failed. [Caused by: etc/group (No such file or directory)]

For the logs, here's the path: /home/abejan/workflow-ex/examples

Thanks.
Alina