[Swift-user] Swift finished with errors

lixi at uchicago.edu lixi at uchicago.edu
Wed May 28 12:18:27 CDT 2008

Hi,

I just ran a simple workflow on multiple OSG sites. But it
failed with errors several times and the command line output
the similar errors:
node failed
Execution failed:
        Failed to link input file
_concurrent/intermediatefile-9c469a2f-4d9f-47a0-a660-
eb1634b97559-

According to the log file, it seemed that this failed job
was submitted to site "UCSDT2". However, both data transfer
and globus job execution could be done successfully on this
site. It seems very strange for me.

The log file is on CI
host: /home/lixi/newswift/latest/score/100/workflowtest-
20080528-1136-qovzbq70.log
Could you please help me to find out the reason and solution?
Thanks a lot!

Xi