[Swift-user] Re: [falkon-user] 1) disable retry mechanism and 2) continue on failure?

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 31 00:24:26 CDT 2008

Thanks Ben

After I changed the definition of runam() function in the swift script,
it seem everything is working now.
OLD:
(amout ofile ) runam (string id, string xmin, string xinc, string xmax,
                                  string ymin, string yinc, string ymax,
                       string delay)
NEW:
runam (string id, string xmin, string xinc, string xmax, string ymin, string
                                  yinc, string ymax, string delay)

since it is not asking for output file anymore. I could see that all
tasks are successful.

Another Issue: Do you know where to set the path that swift is trying to
copy wrapper.sh from ?

Thanks so much.
zhao