[Swift-user] Failed to link input file

lixi at uchicago.edu lixi at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 3 14:24:11 CDT 2008

Hi,

Recently, I encountered the following error many times:
Host: UCSDT2
Directory: workflowtest-20080603-0934-cctuq211/jobs/2/node-
2sl4okti
stderr.txt:

stdout.txt:

----

Caused by:
       UCSDT2 Failed to link input file
_concurrent/intermediatefile-272352a4-9803-4509-8f19-
fcddb7de230b-

In fact, it did happen before on other sites
except "UCSDT2". Who can help me to determine what on earth
the error is. Is something to do with my workflow itself or
remote sites. If I want to avoid such things, what
conditions I could judge based on when selecting sites? I
will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Xi