[Swift-user] Illegal character

Greg Cross grog at ci.uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 29 14:08:09 CDT 2008

OSG sets dozens of environmental variables.  Normally this is done
through sourcing the setup.*sh files in $VDT_LOCATION, but softenv
does the same thing automatically with any "osg" macro.
Unfortunately, many variables get set that would otherwise be
unnecessary.  Unfortunately (and obviously) the result isn't always
desirable, and so you either have to remove it like you did or have
CLASSPATH and other variables defined/appended for swift (and
anything else that conflicts).

-- Greg

>>> Zhengxiong