[Swift-user] pegasus?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 29 09:35:05 CDT 2008

See if you have CLASSPATH set, and have Pegasus jars in it.
Then try unsetting CLASSPATH and see if the same error occurs.

The Swift command should put the correct Swift jars in the final
classpath before any of your local jars, but perhaps there's some
strange dynamic class interaction between the Swift version of
tcdata/sites code and code that you have been experimenting with from
the Peagsus release (eg get-sites etc).

- Mike