[Swift-user] Re: [Swift-devel] Re: No response of Swift run

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Jul 2 08:43:00 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, lixi at uchicago.edu wrote:

> In fact, this is the result of Swift svn swift-r2079 cog-
> r2063.

Yes, I can see that from the log file. Actually it is r2063 with some
changes that you have applied, according to the log file (presumably one
of the patches that mihael and I sent earlier that you will not need to
use after r2065)

In your log workflowtest-20080701-1206-sjuu3cnc, a single task appears to
still be in 'Active' state, which is possibly why the run does not end.
The task ID for that is 0-1-1550-2-1214932015745. It is a file transfer of
some kind. I think to site AGLT2 though the log information is a little
vague - probably we should give more information there.