[Swift-user] Re: gridmap file for tg-uc

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 23 15:25:03 CST 2008

MikeK,

I'm forwarding this to the Swift list, as Ben and I are teaching at Grid
School this week.

What I'd suggest is:

- verify that you can do a plain globus-url-copy to/from the storage
directory

- send your swift script, so we can see what form of URI swift is trying
to access

- send your swift logfiles so we can see the context of the error

Ben and Mihael may have other ideas of want to comment.

- MikeW