[Swift-user] Error: "Missing -if argument"

Quan Tran Pham quanpt at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:07:28 CST 2008

Hi Ben,

Instead of this

outputfile ofiles[]<simple_mapper;prefix="out",suffix=".txt">;
foreach file,i in files {
        ofiles[i]=fileWc(file);
}

I use this foreach loop which works correctly for me (but I don't get the
output array, only one at a time, still ok anyways)

foreach f in files {
  countfile c<regexp_mapper;source=@f,match="(.*)",transform="\1.sort">;
  c = fileWc(f);
}

I am using the 2nd loop, hence I don't have the log for previous one. I can
recreate if you need?

About csplit, yes, variable number of files, not only 99 as in my example. I
think I can use Mike's suggestion: wrap csplit with an ls, get the output
and load into another mapper. That should work.

Thank you very much

Regards

Quan Pham