[Swift-user] Error: "Missing -if argument"

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 22 07:05:44 CST 2008

Quan, I think for now, the best approach is to wrap any tool or script
that takes in or puts out files of unknown names or quantities with a
script that puts out files of names that can be known before execution.

I'll be at the CI after 10AM and we can meet to work on the Swift code
if that would be helpful.

- Mike