[Swift-user] Node specification for local PBS/Torque provider

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at cs.wm.edu
Fri Aug 15 07:51:38 CDT 2008

Michael,

thank you for reply. I looked through the cog source, qsub scripts it
generates, and I think I localized the problem.

> You should file a bug report with cog
> (http://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/globus/enter_bug.cgi?product=CoG%20Kit) (so
> that I don't forget about it) and it will get fixed eventually.

I logged the bug.

> The exact timing depends on how badly you need it.

Well, I am not sure what you mean by this... I certainly did not find
this bug having nothing to do and browsing through the CoG code. I
tried to accomplish something, and now I am blocked because of this
bug.

If it takes too long, I guess I will have to fix it myself. I don't
know how to rush a bug fix. I know you guys are very busy and have
your own priorities...

--
Andrey Fedorov

Center for Real-Time Computing