[Swift-user] Re: [falkon-user] 1) disable retry mechanism and 2) continue on failure?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 1 10:56:28 CDT 2008

Ben, thanks - these patches sound great. Can the use of /tmp be
controlled by a property, ideally on a per-application basis in tc.data,
and these changes committed to svn?

Seems like wrapper-tmp-log-locally could be done for all apps as the
default, and only turned off for certain debugging scenarios.

Can you do application caching as well, in a general manner?

We'll measure over the next few days and report back.

- Mike