[Swift-user] Passing strings with blanks to apps in swift

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 8 13:26:26 CST 2007

File the report. "Don't use spaces" does not nicely encapsulate a
reproducible solution. Sooner or later others will run into this problem
despite any "don't use spaces" we put in the documentation, simply
because the decision to not use spaces belongs to the application domain
not those who bridge Swift with the applications.