[Swift-user] problem with purdue condor pool

Yuqing Deng deng at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 7 10:36:48 CST 2007

Thanks.  GRAM version 2 works with purdue condor pool.
They have three major different kinds machines in the pool:
Linux/X86_64, Linux/X86_32 and WINNT51/INTEL.
I only tested Linux/X86_64 but Linux/X86_32 should work too.
How do I use them all?  Just give a different entry in to tc.data file
for apps built with different OS/ARCH?

For WINNT, I need to build the apps first.

Yuqing