[Swift-devel] documentation formatting

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 29 22:04:03 CDT 2015

On Sun, 2015-03-29 at 20:58 -0500, Ketan Maheshwari wrote:
> May be we want to utilize some space on the side so that wider  tables/code
> can be nicely accommodated.

It is possible that I might have gotten inspired by the documentation of
a very similarly named language by a relatively large company. It might
have used the same size. There's probably something in the usability
manual about very long lines being hard to read.

>  A footer strip (with links, license info etc.)
> similar to the header one might also look nice.

Right. We should probably run this by somebody with experience in web
design before we call it final.

Mihael