[Swift-devel] documentation formatting

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:51:56 CDT 2015

Two thumbs up.

I think I prefer the left as it is without any collapsing/expanding - I
personally find expanding/collapsing outlines are overly fiddly - you have
to click multiple times to get to a section.

One problem I see is that it doesn't scale down to below a certain screen
width - it might not work well on devices with smaller screens.  The code
examples impose a minimum width to some extend, but it would be good if it
scaled a little smaller.  Anyway, a minor concern - it's a big improvement.

- Tim