[Swift-devel] Mailing lists, documentation update, etc.

Foster, Ian T. foster at anl.gov
Mon Jun 29 20:42:30 CDT 2015

The original email said this about options:

If you want to retain and move the list, your best option is to create a new
list on the service of your choice (for example, ITS provides mailing lists at
https://itservices.uchicago.edu/services/mailing-lists).

Once you've got your new list configured and ready, if you'd like we can point
the existing listname to that new address.  Or you can
simply switch to using the new address, whatever that may be.