[Swift-devel] forcing service and local ports in automatic coasters

Yadu Nand Babuji yadunand at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 28 12:45:20 CDT 2015

Hi Mihael,

Ketan and I discussed the setup over voice, and here's what he ended up
using:

Swift client runs on  Cetus, while there is an persistent
coaster-service in active mode
on Tukey. A tunnel from Tukey connects the serviceports. Ssh from Cetus
to Tukey is
limited by a cryptocard, so ssh-cl:cobalt with coasters wasn't working
cleanly.

Ketan, please correct me if I missed anything.

Thanks,
-Yadu