[Swift-devel] worker logs

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 19 13:15:36 CDT 2014

Hi,

A question about worker logs with Swift 0.95 automatic coasters:

With these lines in sites.xml:

<profile namespace="globus" key="workerLoggingLevel">DEBUG</profile>
<profile namespace="globus"
key="workerLoggingDirectory">/tmp/workerlog</profile>

I get worker logs in the said directory for local:local on my localhost.

However, when trying the same for local:cobalt on BlueGene, I do not get
any worker logs.

Any clues as to what could be the reason for not getting worker logs on
BlueGene? Compute nodes can write to workerLoggingDirectory so I do not
thing it is an issue.

Thanks,
Ketan