[Swift-devel] iPython parallel coasters

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 29 13:47:05 CDT 2014

I was exploring AMQP as an alternative to writing my own protocol (which
turned out to be coasters) somewhere before I started working on Swift.
In spirit, it seemed to do exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately, there
were no reasonable implementations at the time, which I see has changed.

So I do think this is worth exploring although I'm not quite sure about
the moving parts part. The outsides of things can be deceiving.

Mihael